Friday, September 14, 2007

Finding your Caling

Looking for a meaningful career? Listen to Inner Vision Friday afternoon at one o'clock when spiritual "life coach" Patrick Harbula describes how to find your calling. That's Friday Inner Vision with host Michael Benner from one till two this afternoon on KPFK, 90.7-FM for all of Southern California, 98.7-FM in Santa Barbara County, and streaming for the world at KPFK-dot-org.

Your text comments are welcome here. Free podcast subscription is available at iTunes Music Store and archives, streaming and down-loadable, are available for 90-days at KPFK.org archives. Thank you for listening.

Michael Benner
Personal Development Strategies
PO Box 800146, Santa Clarita, CA 91380
818 / 569-3017 V/mail (24/7)
www.TheAgelessWisdom.com
www.MichaelBenner.com

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi people,
I have had an interest in "weird" topics since I was a teen. However, I went to college to study physics (thank A. Einstein for that). After flunking out, though, I was in a quandry as to what to do with my life.
One night I had a dream of walking into a building, and I just watched a bunch of guys working out on a weight machine. I walked out, holding a 5 by 8 card. On it was the words, "Major II: Psychology".
Needless to say, I changed my major to psychology and the rest is history.
I think dreams have so much to tell us about ourselves--truely, "the unknown reality."
Have a good one.

Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home