Friday, March 09, 2007

Spiritual Happiness and Fulfillment

This afternoon on Inner Vision, Hindu Master Parama-hansa Nitya-nanda joins host Michael Benner for a discussion of lasting happiness and fulfillment. Inner Vision is broadcast, live, at 1:00 o'clock every Friday afternoon on KPFK, 90.7-FM for all of Southern California.

Your text comments are welcome here. Thanks.

Michael Benner
KPFK, 90.7-FM / Inner Vision, Fri at 1:00 PM
3729 Cahuenga Blvd. West
North Hollywood, CA 91604


My Voicmail 818 / 569-3017

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the show today. One of my goals I've posted on a website called "43things" is to attain enlightenment! A pretty big and probably unattainable goal but what else are we here for. I was amazed to hear a living master chatting on the radio with all the tools available through him if needed. I need his web address so as to look into his techniques a little more so I can check this off my list before my next life. Thanks for bringing him to us. Olga

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Michael Benner said...

More info on Swami G can be found at www.lifebliss.org.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home